- Commitment: Our commitment is to women empowerment by giving unrestricted opportunities to women students to educate themselves
- Quality Training: Education should be such that prepares students with skills to face daily challenges of life, find a meaningful employment and develop entrepreneurial
abilities; education should also develop a self-confident personality and help individuals lead a self-sufficient life.
- Awareness: We must make students aware of their rights as women as they form
nation’s half of the citizenry, playing vital social and economic roles; as citizens, they should also learn the value of preserving our environmental heritage.
- Transparency: All our educational and administrative work must be transparent and withstand academic or official scrutiny.
- Purpose: In all our work and activities, our approach must always be student-centric, as they provide us with the purpose to exist.