Ms Vedashree Bhagwat, College Counsellor, facilitated interactive sessions organised for
More than 2000 students across all departments by the Samvedana Counseling Centre to
celebrate Pride Month. These sessions were organised to encourage students to participate in
the discussion and make them aware about the myths and replacing those myths with facts,
providing in-depth knowledge about the terminology and sharing case studies of LGBTQIA+
individuals to make them aware about the struggles of the community.
Dr. Bhavana Prem Chand, Head, Department of Sociology
- Attended a National Webinar on “Managing Personal Finance and Wealth Creation”.
- Was invited as a Subject Expert on the Selection Committee for the interview at
Ramnarayan Jhunjhunwala College of Arts, Science & Commerce (Autonomous),
Ghatkopar on 22nd July 2023.
Dr.Shubhnagi Kulkarni and Dr. Shital Mandhare, Faculty PG dept. of Commerce, with 6 of
Mcom II students attended “Women in decision –making at the corporate sector” organised
by National Women’s Commission and FICCI Flo, Mumbai.
Dr. Hiralal Bhosale, Dept. of Sociology
- National Conclave on “Transforming Higher Education Institutions into New World
of Quality Education via National Educational Policy 2020” organised by Satish
Pradhan Dnyanasadhana College, Thane
- Successfully completed 2 week Refresher Course with ‘A’ Grade. from UGC -
HRDC, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. This interdisciplinary course on “
Information and Communication Technology”
Mrs Renuka Prajapati, Head, Dept. of Economics
- Was invited by NSS cell SNDT women’s University for NSS account file verification
of the Mumbai Zone on 26th July 2023.
- Coordinated for government Yuva Samvad intercollegiate Elocution competition.
Prof. Daksha Dave, Dept of Economics
- Attended BoS meeting in DTSS College on 6th July 2023.
- Attended BoS meeting in SIWS College on 18th July 2023
- Prepared a Economics Syllabus for M.Com I- both the semester and conducted a BOS
Meeting on 4th July 2023 for SNDTWU.
- Invited as a Special invitee to present the Economics and Business Mathematics
Syllabus for the Faculty of Commerce and Management -SNDTWU on 12th July
Dr. Jyotsana Lal, Assistant Professor, Dept .of Economics
- Attended a Workshop on ‘How to write and get Research paper published’ organised
by ESSGEE DIGISKILLS
- conducted Quiz at college level on NEP awareness.
Ms Neelam Mor, full time lecturer, Dept of Economics, conducted a quiz on the occasion of
World Population Day, 11th July 2023 for the students of the Department.
Ms. Darshana Buch, Assistant Professor , attended workshop on ABC Portal at NAgindas
Khandwala College, Malad on 24 th July, 2023
Mrs Shanthi Seshadri, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Sociology, attended the BOS meeting
organised by the Sophia College for Women on 17th July 2023 in online mode.
Mrs. Suvarna Joshi and Mrs. Vandana Saha attended the Sports Annual meeting held at
SNDT Churchgate , Mumbai on 18th July 2023.