- Students must be punctual and regular. They should have minimum 75% attendance.
- Students must wear their identity cards in the college premises. Students caught without
their I-cards will be fined Rs. 50/- and / or will be asked to do work for the college for an
- Use of cell phones in the campus is strictly prohibited except in the canteen area. A fine of Rs. 500/- will be imposed if a student is found using the cell phone.
- Students should be suitably dressed to maintain decorum of the college. Wearing Burkha inside the premises is strictly not allowed.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus. Students found guilty of ragging would be expelled.